Real estate is an investment for a lifetime. Unlike other assets, real estate appreciates in value over time. So, having an advisor by your side while buying a residential property in Gurgaon is not a bad decision. The thing is you might be buying a builder floor in Gurgaon for you and your family not with the intention of investing. Keep in mind that without expert knowledge, it’s almost certain that you’ll not be able to find the perfect home at the best price. You don’t want your hard-earned money to go out of the drain, right? Don’t worry. In this blog, we’ll discuss how to choose the right third-party real estate agency/ consultant who can help you in your journey to find your dream home.
Why Do You Need a Real Estate Consultant?
Consultants stay up-to-date on real estate industry developments. They remain updated with the pricing of different properties going on in a region. If you employ a third-party real estate firm, you won’t have to worry about the legalities since they will handle them for you.
Choosing the right consultant can be tricky; you need to understand the scenario of the residential real estate market in Gurgaon first.
Residential Real Estate Market in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is a busy metropolis in India’s National Capital Region (NCR) and one of the country’s most popular real estate investment sites. Gurgaon’s real estate industry has expanded dramatically in recent years. It had the highest YoY growth in property prices among the top ten cities, with a 12% increase in Q2 2023, topping Bengaluru (9%) and Noida (8%). So, you can expect a steep price when buying a residential project in Gurgaon. The significant influx of IT sectors in the area played a huge role in the surge in demand for residential properties.
How to Choose the Right Real Estate Consultant?
Choosing the right consultant can be a daunting task but we have simplified it for you. Consider the following things while collaborating with a real estate consultant:
- Go for a Renowned Company: Make sure the consultant you hire has a good reputation. The business should have a strong reputation in the market. You can be relieved when you partner up with a firm that is renowned for its consultancy, sales assistance, and customer satisfaction.
- Do Some Research: A reputed company can also have its own issues. So, it’s important to do a bit of research on your own. Go online, and look up the reviews their clients have posted online. See what are the positive and negative things about the company.
- Crucial Insights: The real estate agents of the consultation firm should also assist you by offering vital insights that will help you make better decisions if you decide to purchase or sell your home again in the future.
- Exposure to More Properties in a Shorter Amount of Time: Finding a residential property in Noida or Gurgaon that meets your exact specifications may be time-consuming and difficult. Residential property dealers function as brokers, connecting customers with a diverse inventory of properties that fit their unique requirements. Choose a property dealer who can provide a variety of projects that correspond with your budget, location preferences, and desired amenities. The consultants utilise their network and resources to offer you the best services. This saves buyers time and simplifies the property search process.
- Access to Off-market properties: Most homes are not posted on online platforms and are only known to third-party real estate advisory firms like Assets Galleria. On the flip side, off-market listed properties may be more advantageous and lucrative on occasion; it’s all a matter of chance. Because agents have access to both marketed and off-market homes, you have a higher chance of finding the right property for your requirements. Working with an experienced and competent realtor provides a number of unspoken benefits.
- Discuss Your Requirements: After shortlisting the consultants, discuss your requirements with them. Make sure they understand your needs properly. A quality consultant will give you a realistic understanding of what you can expect in your budget. They’ll try to provide you with the best possible residential project with the maximum number of amenities.
The Bottom Line
Hiring a third-party real estate consultant or agency can be beneficial for you as you’ll get numerous benefits. Whether you are looking for residential or commercial property in Gurgaon, having an expert by your side is always a wise decision. These consultants provide proper pricing of the residential properties. Also, you’ll get to save a huge amount of time as they’ll do all the hard work for you. They take care of the staging, and property site visits as well as work as a mediator between the buyer and the seller. Do yourself a favour, and hire a professional consultant today who can help you to buy a residential property in Gurgaon.